Friday, June 24, 2011

happy nugget

“I will not play tug o' war. I'd rather play hug o' war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins.” – Shel Silverstein
----------------------------------------------------------------------

i could clearly remember it.

it was a june afternoon.

as i exited the airport doors with my trolley in one hand and 2 boxes of krispy kreme on the other.

you were there.

standing

waiting for me.

wearing a red shirt, slim jeans, white sneakers

and that wide smile on your face.


that was the first time i saw you.


and remembering that really brings a smile to my face.

just one the many happy memories of you.

that i hold dear to my heart.

:)

5 comments:

the geek said...

he really is lovable noh? :p

lee said...

hahaha oh yes he is ;)) and me thinks he thinks that i'm lovable too :p

Darc Diarist said...

yuck you two! bwahahaha :P

Mikel said...

I think I'm getting it.haha :)

Nishi said...

unsa ni? kinsa ni?

Post a Comment

 
;