Monday, February 6, 2012

seize the day!


“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama


i smiled the first time i heard this song.

and now still, i smile everytime i hear it.

makes me feel giddy, sunshine-y, happy.

just like a kid eating ice cream on a warm sunny day.

=D


Hooray for mornings and things that make them good

Hooray for beaming smiles that make my day

Hooray for stops and gos

Hooray for colors and quick hellos

Hooray for surprises that walk my way

Hooray for friends I'll make, oh hey...hey!

Hooray for treats that make me smile,

Like magic stripes that fill the sky

Hooray for days that make me say,

Oh Hooray for today!


p.s. and the song is in loop in my playlist :)

3 comments:

Mac Callister said...

ang cute nga! first time ko tong mpanood haha lam mo naman nasa ibang planeta ako. thanks for this :-)

kelan ba maalis ang tahi ng lips mo sa bibig jan sa DP mo?hahaha

citybuoy said...

Ako naman, iba ang reaction ko. I felt like sobrang massive drug induced trip siya! the unicorn, the lego, the driving teddy bear. Kaloka!

Shenanigans said...

ah eto pala yung nababasa ko sa twitter dati..

lakas maka GV ah.

Post a Comment

 
;